Palace Resorts set the highest standards for all-inclusive vacations where they offer more than you would expect! They have 8 properties in the Mexican, the Caribbean and Jamaica, here’ are a few I’d like to highlight:
- Mexico: Cancun – Sun Palace – a couples only oasis
- Mexico: Cancun – Le Blanc Spa Resort – breezy elegance & boundless pampering (adult only)
- Mexico: Cancun – Moon Palace – dynamic resort with something for everyone, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course.
- ** Mexico: Cancun – The Grand at Moon Palace – new luxe accommodations, world class dining
- ** Jamaica: Ocho Rios – Moon Palace – for families & couples & has the largest spa on the island!
- ** Mexico: Los Cabos – Le Blanc Spa Resort – the jewel of paradise with breathtaking coral reefs & magnificent whale watching.
- Luxurious accommodations with 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wifi and unlimited local & long distance calls
- Up to $1500 Resort Credit
- Top shelf liquors
- Wide variety of a la carte dining which is unrestricted
- CHI* branded bath, hair products & flat irons (therefor more room in your luggage ladies!)
- world-class entertainment
- taxes and gratuities included
And if you upgrade, you’ll ALSO get:
- Private check-in & out
- Early check in & late check out
- Two 25-minute massages on the beach or spa treatment rooms
- Private candle light dinner at select locations
- Lavazza espresso machine
- In-room liquor dispenser with top shelf brands
- Pillow AND aromatherapy menues
- Luxury bath amenities by L’Occitane
Its also a foodies paradise with exquisite dining experiences. They have wines from all over the world, are a certified angus beef partnership, and the most delectable pastries!
FAMILY DELUXE SUITES
- Guaranteed connecting rooms
- 1 king room & 1 room with 2 doubles
- bathrobes & slippers including mini sizes for children
- family friend amenities such as a candy basket upon arrival and chocolate milk in the fridge!
So what do Resort Credits mean?
Instant Vacation cash!!! Stay longer, get more ca$h!!
The credits are good towards rounds of golf, scuba diving, water sports, some sap experiences. If you dont’ use all of them they are credited to you at the end of your stay as a card that you can use towards your next trip the next year or you can pass them along to your friends & family (or favorite travel professional!)
Enjoy this video to see what there is to experience!
Let me help you start planning your winter escape!! Erika.firstname.lastname@example.org